Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fire Nails

Since I haven't put up a nail art tutorial on my youtube channel in a while I figured that today I would bite the bullet. From my previous posts you can probably tell that I've just been going with plain nails--meaning that I've been letting all my amazing new colors I've recently purchased do all the work. Honestly I wasn't ready to go full fling into hardcore nail art today so instead I took the middle road and went with something easy, not to obvious and best of all quick. The technique that used is actually called marbling. It is basically swirling wet polishes together to create a marbled effect. If you've been with me long enough you might remember a water marbeling video/blog post--well this is the same idea without the water. So here is what I ended up with--nothing to ostentacious but also unique as each nail is a little different:



1 comment: