Monday, October 10, 2011

China Glaze Let it Snow Collection 2011! Review and Swatches (Part One)


This is part one the the China Glaze, Let it Snow Holiday Collection for 2011. This collection includes twelve polishes as well as several gift sets that would make excellent stocking stuffers. At the end of each part of the collection I will list my must haves. I hope you enjoy!
Deck the Halls Gift Set
Glittering Garland, Holiday Berry Cuticle Oil, Champagne Bubbles



Holly Beary Gift Set
Holly-Day, Stuffed Bear, Winter Berry

Holly-Day, Winter Berry


Holly-Day, 2 Coats

Winter Berry, 2 Coats



Glittering Garland, Holiday Berry Cuticle Oil, Champagne Bubbles

Glittering Garland

Glittering Garland, 2 Coats


Champagne Bubbles

Champagne Bubbles, 2 Coats


Icicle, Blue Year's Eve, Snow Globe 

Blue Year's Eve

Blue Year's Eve, 2 Coats

Icicle

Icicle, 2 Coats

Snow Globe

Snow Globe, 1 coat over Blue Year's Eve
My Fav's and Flops:
Favorites:
Snow Globe--Iridescent Glitter that looks amazing over almost any color. It was previously released but mine is long since gone. So happy to replace it!
Holly-Day-- The perfect green for fall and winter.

Flop:
Champagne Bubbles--This color is not flattering at all on me and I just don't see anything special about it. I would leave this unless you really love the shade of gold (which I do not).

Where to find:
Transdesign.com has these available now at $2.99/ bottle. There is short supply and most of the gift sets have already sold out.
Sally Beauty will begin having these available around November. They usually carry all the gift sets as well as the entire collection in store.


**Please do not repost these images without my permission. 

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing these kind of posts hey make me get excited for Christmas,wonderful colors! They are so gorgeous and I agree with you I'm not a fan of the golds and yellows either but it is a pretty color just doesn't look good on me lol.

    ReplyDelete