In my first order, (I say first because there will definitely be more) I chose:
- Full Size (9 oz) Bubble Bath Dough (BBD) in Oatmeal, Milk and Honey ($12)
- Sample Size (4oz) BBD's in Black Tea and Lavender ($3.50 ea)
- Shampoo Bar in Plumeria ($11)
- Full Size (3.5 oz) Soap and Shave Cube in Beach ($5)
- Sample Size (1.5 oz) Soap and Shave Cubes in Basil and Lime and English Coast ($3.50 ea)
And specifically for Men:
- Bubbles like you wouldn't believe! Check out the video below to see what I mean!
- The bubbles last and last (in comparison to my Philosophy 3-in-1). After about 30 minutes I still have at least 1/2 of the bubbles that I initially started with in my bath. I usually end up emptying the tube with bubbles still in it!
- Moisturizing--I think that it is the sweet almond oil in the dough that makes my skin feel moisturized once I've dried off. I live in a hard water area so that is saying a lot.
- The Scents--Of the scents I purchased, Oatmeal, Milk and Honey is my favorite followed by English Coast. The black tea frangrance was the only scent that I wasn't thrilled with, not because it smelled bad, it just wasn't what I was expecting.
- It's not just a bubble bath! This product can also be used as a scrub--yay for multitasking!
- Scents lasted on the skin
- Felt squeaky clean (which can be good on bad depending on your preference)
- In terms of a shave cube I actually really liked this product (more so than as a soap). It provided a great slip and lathered nicely.
- Oatmeal Milk and Honey--smells very reminiscent of almond extract, almost like marzipan. There are notes of Oatmeal and Honey (I don't know what milk smells of :) ) but the predominant scent is almond.
- Beach-- Instead of salty air I smell the sand and sunscreen. My mind does not immediately go to Beach when I smell this although it is very fresh and bright.
- Lavender--easiest one to review! This smells of fresh cut lavender.
- Black Tea--very woody scent, almost smoky. It reminds me of a wood burning fireplace and the middle of winter.
- English Coast--reminds me a lot of Irish Spring just not as strong. Again this scent is very fresh- a good wake up soap.
- Basil and Lime--I can't quite put my finger on this scent. But it is uplifting, light, and green.