My first palette is more coral/miscellaneous shades:
Bottom Row: Milani Luminous, Spaced Out (neo sci-fi), Style
Here are the swatches:
Left to Right: The Perfect Cheek, Cantaloupe, Blunt, Milani Luminous, Spaced Out, Style
- The Perfect Cheek is actually an amazing blush. It looks nothing like the swatch when you apply it. It is hard to describe but it just lifts your complexion.
- Cantaloupe is PRO color. It is a creamy peachy/coral shade that just seems to melt onto/into your skin.
- Blunt is my contour color. Applied gently with a light hand is works very well with me skintone although I can't honestly imagine ever running out.
- Milani Luminous--I know this isn't a MAC blush but it fits in the palette so I depotted it. (Note: it is slightly smaller then the palette well). It works well to lighten a darker blush or as a highlighter.
- Spaced Out was a limited edition shade. I don't know of anyone that this shade doesn't look good on.
- Style is an orangey coral frost. I don't wear it often but when I do I buff it out to get rid of most of the shimmer.
Top Row: Pink Swoon, Tippy BPB (Hello Kitty) Feeling (BPB)
Bottom Row: Azalea (PRO), Serenely (BPB)
Note: BPB means Beauty Powder Blush
Left to Right: Pink Swoon, Tippy, Feeling, Azalea, Serenely
- Pink Swoon is a bright soft pink if that makes sense. Looks great alone or works well to calm down a brighter color.
- Tippy was a BPB that I depotted from Hello Kitty. It is insanely pigmented and cool toned. Applying this one can be tricky but a stippling brush and a light hand can work wonders.
- Feeling is a toned down reddish brown. I don't wear it often but applied lightly it is a great fall cheek.
- Azalea is another pro blush. While in the pan it doesn't look similar, in the swatch you can see that Tippy and Azalea could be sisters. The only difference is that Azalea has a bit of duochrome goodness to it (shifts purple). It doesn't translate well onto the cheek but it looks great in the pan.
- Serenely is similar to Feeling but more red than brown. I wear it silimarly to Feeling too!
Do you have any must-have MAC blushes? Let me know in the comments--I am always looking for a new blush to love!