Things that I expected from this mascara:
- length--oodles of length
- dark black color
- soft, not crusty lashes
Things that I noticed when using this product:
- length--wonderful long, slightly curled length
- defining--the brush really works to get to each and every lash
- separation--okay not amazing. My problem here was the the ends of my lashes had a tendency to get stuck together.
- nourishment--my lashes don't feel brittle and I haven't had a problem with breakage (which I have had with other drugstore mascaras)
- Very Black is a good definition of the color that I chose.
- Soft, glossy, touchable lashes
The only thing that this mascara doesn't do is volumize but nor does it claim to so I guess we are even there.
The only thing that I strongly dislike about this product:
I'd recommend giving this one try. I'll give it a 4.7/5 stars for me.
Watch my youtube review here: