Friday, August 26, 2011

A few of my favorite things!

I recently placed an order with Sephora.com to replace some of the skincare products that are my 'holy grail' items. Here's what I ended up with:


Clinique is one of my favorite brands! These two products in particular have improved my skin ten fold.
Liquid Facial Soap in Mild
Turnaround Concentrate
 The soap is gentle and virtually stops breakouts and the concentrate (more of a serum) changed my skin to have a smooth texture; more than it never did before.

This eye cream is affordable and delivers exactly what it promises. I couldn't ask for anything better. This is my third tube so I can't imagine switching anytime soon!

This is the splurge of my purchase. I tried a sample of this in  my Birchbox about a month ago (maybe two). I love that it is feminine but not overwhelming and it lingers all day. Call me crazy but I love to get a wafting of the scent hours after I put it on. I find it vaguely similar to YSL Parisienne (if you mixed it with Chanel Coco Mademoiselle). The shots below are of the bottle because I thought that it was elegantly simple and beautiful.



Samples

A promotional sample if you enter ACNE at check.

I am trying to figure out what my next giveaway should be for (brand and items). If you have any suggestions, I would love to see them in the comments section. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment