Friday, June 5, 2009

Another Animal Print

I really must say that I have never, ever, ever been a fan of animal prints until about 3 months ago and even then it had to be something special for me really like it. I guess the tacky animal prints of the 90's (specifically those worn by women in my family) really scarred me. After the Zebra Nail Tutorial I did I was feeling good about them, at least on my nails. So when leopard was requested I was worried. Well, it only took me two months to do it but I also added a little twist to it by making it pink! Who doesn't like pink?!

I can't say that I really changed any of the design except the color scheme. But, here's what it looks like:



2 comments:

  1. That's really cute! I love that you did it in pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is sooooooo hottt i love this design im a huge fan of leopard and u even added my fave colour pink i love it hun reallly good job

    ReplyDelete